The SJMC is very pleased to be taking part in the Fifth International Research Conference for Graduate Students on Nov. 6 and Nov. 7 at the LBJSC Ballroom. Many of our mass communication graduate students are participating in the event, so please come and watch them present their research papers. To download the program, click here.
All are invited to attend the entire conference, including the following events:
Wednesday, November 6th
- Conference Opening Panel and Reception- 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., LBJSC Ballroom.
Award winning faculty researchers will talk about research issues such as how to focus on research topics, getting research grants, selecting appropriate research methods, and getting papers published.
Thursday, November 7th
- Registration desk opens at 8:30 a.m.
- Concurrent Sessions (Panel and Poster Sessions): 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Coffee Break: 10:30 – 10:45 a.m.
- Concurrent Sessions (Panel and Poster Sessions): 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 a.m.
- Keynote Address and Awards Luncheon: 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. LBJSC Ballroom.
- Top three research paper awards will be presented
Concurrent Sessions (Panel and Poster Sessions): 2:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.